Central Heating Management System Advanced Series
Save Up to 30% On Your Fuel Consumption*
Our manufacturing partner, Magic Thermodynamic Box tirelessly works to ensure the products that we are able to offer fantastic efficiencies along with being able to save you money!
Thorough research and engineering has allowed us to offer the CHMS Advanced Series – A bespoke complete package including a set of Globus® components, the results of the engineers efforts can clearly be seen with now up to 30% savings on your fuel consumption.
The CHMS advanced series currently consists of the following:
Magic Heating Box – CHMS Advanced Series, WRAS approved
Globus Controller – 3 zone controller
Globus Touchscreen Wall Thermostat – Digital touchscreen, Energy Saving Trust recommended
Globus 6M Pump – ERP Compliant 6 metre pump LED display – 130 mm – KTL coating
Globus 2 Port Motorised Valve – 96% more efficient than standard spring valve
System Cleaning – In installation your system will be cleaned through to ensure your system has no debris to inhibit circulation / flow of water
Globus Cleaner – 1 litre – up to 12 radiators – Benchmark approved
Globus Inhibitor – 1 litre – Energy Saving Trust recommended
Globus Thermostatic Radiator Valves – Pack of 10 – liquid temperature sensor Solar Keymark approved
10x Globus Radiator Lockshields – Pack of 10 – matching white and chrome finish, bidirectional flow, can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Globus Brass/Copper Pack – Auto air vent, gate valve, 1 inch brass plug x3, pump valves x2, 1 inch – 22 mm connector x4
Globus Wiring Box – 3 relay junction box
Globus Pipestat – Temperature reader
Our Installation team will also ensure that your home is kept clean and protected with the use of floor protection throughout the installation.
The majority of boilers are set to 75°C to effectively and comfortably heat your home, with 70°C water returning to your boiler. Boilers will only condense if the return temperature is below 55°C. Therefore most households lose out on the benefits that condensing boilers provide. This changes once the CHMS has been installed.
Benefits of the Central Heating Management System – Advanced Series
- Helps reduce common ailments in central heating systems including air, noise, poor circulation and inefficient boiler performance.
- Helps your central heating system work more efficiently.
- Helps remove air from the central heating system, reducing air locks in the pipework and the need to bleed radiators.
- Helps increase the flow rate through a radiator.
- Helps reduce the temperature differential between the radiators.
- Helps increase radiant heat.
- Proven and independently tested technology.
- Fits to wet type radiator central heating systems.
- Can be fitted to all types of typical boilers.
- Fits open vented and sealed systems.
- Provides opportunity to reduce fuel bills.
- Lifetime Warranty on the Magic Heating Box®.
* Savings of up to 30% can be achieved if the system is used in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. The Globus® pump will cost around £15 per year in electricity to operate. This cost is taken into account in savings calculations.